My Guide Website?
Torremolinos: Flamenco show with Dinner & unlimited drinks.13 Reviews
Enjoy for the first time, or repeat if you have came before, a live flamenco show, in a place where the Andalusian fair takes place, with a 3 course menu with drinks included during dinner.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malaga:If youʻre booking your trip to Malaga last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Grand Tour: Málaga's Best Sights and Surronds
- From Málaga: Frigiliana Hiking Tour with Wine & Appetizers
- Tour to Gibralfaro
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- From Malaga and Costa del Sol: Day Trip to Tetouan, Morocco
- Immerse yourself in the Andalusian culture with a live flamenco show
- Click pictures and record videos to store your memories for a lifetime
- Savor the bright flavors of Andalusian specialties with drinks
- Hear typical regional songs played by Andalusian musicians
DescriptionDiscover Andalusian culture with this live flamenco experience every wednesday. Enjoy your welcome drink, then a delicious meal at your pace and a live Flamenco show just later on. Listen to Andalusian musicians play songs typical of the region during the dinner time, not show will be displayed until finish your meal, at your pace and no rush experience. As an adult you will enjoy a zucchini cream soup followed by grilled pork, chicken kebabs marinated Andalusian style, Spanish-style potatoes, and a salad. Finish your meal with a seasonal dessert. Bread included, and unlimited drinks during dinner until the start of the show (red wine, white wine, sangria, soft drinks and mineral water). For children begin with a zucchini cream soup before digging into a hamburger, fries, and marinated chicken shashlik with Andalusian spices. You will finish with a seasonal dessert. Unlimited soft drinks and mineral water for kids are included during the dinner also. After dinner, take in a dance performance by the Flamenco Show Company Jose Lucena for 60 minutes, will you dare to join them on stage?
IncludesLive Flamenco show entrance. 3-course dinner. Unlimited drinks during the dinner. Flamenco workshop.
- Vegetarian, vegan, celiac, and others options (as well as options for other dietary restrictions) are available on request and subject to confirmation.