My Guide Website?
Malaga: 3 Hour Historical Segway Tour35 Reviews
Explore Malaga on a Segway and discover the many historical sights within the city on this 3-hour guided tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malaga:If youʻre booking your trip to Malaga last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Grand Tour: Málaga's Best Sights and Surronds
- From Málaga: Frigiliana Hiking Tour with Wine & Appetizers
- Tour to Gibralfaro
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- From Malaga and Costa del Sol: Day Trip to Tetouan, Morocco
- Explore Malaga on a Segway
- Enjoy breathetaking views of the historical sights throughout the city
- Take photos from Gibralfaro viewpoint
- Cruise along narrow streets
- Learn about the history of Malaga as you explore
DescriptionBegin your tour on the main shopping street, Calle Larius. Then visit the old Gothic cathedral, pass by the Pablo Picasso Museum and learn about the ancient Moorish fortress Alcazaba. Journey all the way up to the Gibralfaro Castle and enjoy breathtaking views of the city. After a short break visit Plaza de Torros, a bullfighting arena and glide along the seaside Malagueta. Then cruise along the main city avenue through the city park to the Sea Square. As you explore, your friendly and experienced guide will share the most interesting facts about the city with you. This tour is a great opportunity to not only explore the sights of the city but to also learn about the rich history of Malaga.
IncludesExperienced guide Segways Helmets Practice session
- • The minimum age for this tour is 9 years old • The minimum weight for this tour is 66 lbs (30kg) • The maximum weight for this tour is 242 lbs (110kg)