My Guide Website?
Malaga: Hop-on Hop-off Bus & Experience Card Options609 Reviews
Explore Malaga, Picasso's birthplace, in an open-top bus. Hop-on and off at any of the stops and listen to the multilingual audio commentary. Gain entry to various museums and attractions depending on which ticket you opt for.
- Experience the stunning Playa de la Malagueta beach
- Enjoy an audio tour commentary provided in 8 languages
- Pick from the 24-hour Iconic Ticket and the 24-hour Malaga Essential Experience
- Gain lots of amazing perks depending on ticket selected, including entry to various attractions, and a relaxing boat tour
- Discover the lovely gardens and superb views from the Alcazaba
DescriptionMalaga boasts pretty streets, leafy boulevards, and lush gardens. See the major attractions of this lovely city with a 24-hour Malaga Essential Experience ticket for a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour or the Malaga Iconic Ticket which also includes entry to the MIMMA and the Malaga Automobile Museum. With the aid of the tour’s onboard multilingual audio commentary, learn why the Malaga Cathedral is called La Manquita – the one-armed lady! Also, hear all about the old palace fortress and its 2 rings of walls. On the open-top double-decker bus, enjoy panoramic views of the city as well. You can visit the Alcazaba (entry not included), where you’ll find a museum and pleasant gardens along with breathtaking views. While in the vicinity, stop by Castillo de Gibralfaro for a look at the ramparts and more spectacular views. You may want to see the ancient Teatro Romano and the reconstruction work that’s underway. Don’t forget the Picasso Museum, another important attraction in the city of his birth. Also enjoy free access to the Interactive Museum of Music, when an appropriate ticket is selected, where you can tap into your musical prowess, and try your hand at a variety of instruments. Entry to the Automobile Museum is now included in all tickets. The Blue Line starts at 11:00 AM from Vialia and joins the Red Line at 2:00 PM. Frequency every 60 minutes until 2:00 PM. After that, every 30 minutes. The Green Line (Botanical Gardens) is from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM (first and last tour from Malaga Bus Station). Frequency every 75 minutes. Blue Route Blue Line:1.Vialia - Renfe2.Russian and Automobile Museums3.Puerto4.Centre Pompidou5.Calle Larios Green Line: 1.Estación de Autobuses2.Vialia - Renfe3.Callejones del Perchel4.Pasillo Santa Isabel5.Cruz Roja6.San José Parque7.Camino de Casa Bermeja8.Jardín Botánico9.Camino de Casa Bermeja10. Estadio de Futbol11.Martiricos12.Guimbarda13.Cercanías Red Line: 1. Renfe / Vialia Train Station 2. Centro de Arte 3. Puerto Alborania Museum 4. Plaza de la Marina Main street 5. Paseo del Parque Auditorio 6. Centro Pompidou Málaga 7. Paseo de la Farola La Lighthouse 8. Playa de la Malagueta Beach la Malagueta 9. Plaza de Toros Bull Ring 10. Castillo de Gibralfaro Castle (closed until further notice) 11. Basílica de Sta. María de la Victoria Church 12. Plaza de la Merced 13. Museo Carmen Thyssen 14. Avenida Andalucía If you opt for the Malaga Experience Card, then there's a whole host of other treats you'll receive on your Malaga adventure, including entry to some of the city's best attractions, such as the Picasso Museum, and many more. Malaga Experience 24-Hour Ticket Inclusions: 24hr Hop on Hop off Bus tourBoat TripEntry to any of the following:Casa Natal Picasso y Fundación PicassoMuseo Carmen ThyssenMuseo Picasso MálagaMuseo RusoMuseo PompidouMuseo Revello de ToroCuevas del Tesoro The boat trip is included on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. On Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays, instead of a boat trip, a flamenco show is included.Guided Walking Tour 24-Hour Hop on Hop off Iconic Malaga Ticket inclusions: 24-hour Hop on Hop off bus tour with entry to the MiMMA (Interactive Music Museum) and the Malaga Automobile Museum.
Includes24 Hour Hop-on hop-off bus tour Entry to Malaga Interactive Music Museum Entry to Malaga Automobile Museum Entry to 11 attractions (if the Essential Experience option is selected) Boat tour (if the Essential Experience option is selected) Flamenco Jaleo (if the Essential Experience option is selected) Guided Walking Tour (if the Essential Experience option is selected) Tour guide app (if the Essential Experience option is selected)
- You can enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out with the voucher Bus stop 14 (Avenida de Andalucia) and stop 10 on the Red Route are closed until further notice There is no service on the Green Route on Mondays The Green Route is a public line served by a minibus that does not provide audio commentary The first bus departs bus stop number 1 at 10:00 AM and the last bus departs at 7:00 PM The buses depart after every 20-30 minutes The flamenco show is available on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5:00 PM at the Interactive Museum of Music All inclusions and timetables are subject to change at any time and with little to no notice so please check locally for the latest information Tickets expire 24 hours after the first redemption (Iconic and Essential)