My Guide Website?
Picasso birthplace museum ticket + Malaga mobile-app tour11 Reviews
Discover the birthplace of iconic artist Pablo Picasso as you step inside Museo Casa Natal de Picasso. Continue your exploration through Malaga city with your mobile-app audio tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malaga:If youʻre booking your trip to Malaga last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Grand Tour: Málaga's Best Sights and Surronds
- From Málaga: Frigiliana Hiking Tour with Wine & Appetizers
- Tour to Gibralfaro
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- From Malaga and Costa del Sol: Day Trip to Tetouan, Morocco
- Discover the city of Malaga at your own leisure with a mobile-app audio tour
- Enjoy entry to the Museo Casa Natal de Picasso (Picasso Birthplace Museum)
- App available in English, Spanish, French, Italian & German
DescriptionExplore the history of Malaga with a mobile-app audio tour. Download the Vox City mobile-app when you arrive in Malaga and start exploring at your own leisure. Our fascinating audio will lead you to iconic landmarks related to renown artist Pablo Picasso, including Church of Santiago where he was baptised and San Agustín, his former school. Using your voucher, gain entry to Museo Casa Natal de Picasso (Picasso Birthplace Museum). This building was the birth place of Picasso and today is home to some of his masterpieces that he created with his father, Jose Ruiz Blasco. You will also see personal memorabilia and artefacts from Picasso's life, including some of his baby clothes, portraits and sketchbooks. After you have visited the museum, you can continue to enjoy your mobile-app tour as you head to other tourist hotspots in Malaga city.
IncludesMalaga mobile-app audio tour Entry ticket to Picasso Birthplace Museum (Museo Casa Natal de Picasso)
- The audio tour is NOT sold by Museo Casa Natal de Picasso. It is a seperate experience and must be accessed through your own mobile-phone by downloading the Vox City app. We recommend downloading the Vox City app prior to arrival in Malaga. The audio tour will not expire and can be used at any time during your trip. Museo Casa Natal de Picasso is open from 9:30 am - 8:00 pm. You can visit at any time during the opening hours. From 12th - 20th August, opening hours will change to 9:30 am - 4:00 pm, with last entry at 3:30 pm. From 24th - 31st January, opening hours will change to 09:30 am - 2:00 pm. The museum will be closed on 27th September, 25th of October, 25th of December and 1st of January.