My Guide Website?
Full-Day Tour of Seville from Costa del Sol104 Reviews
Discover the history and wonder of Seville. Explore the largest Gothic Cathedral in the world, walk down the labyrinth streets of the Jewish Quarter and enjoy the sights and sounds of this Andalusian masterpiece.
- Follow your expert guide into the heart of this Andalusian town
- Visit the largest Gothic Cathedral
- Wander down labyrinthine streets in the Jewish Quarter
- Observe the Giralda, one of the three remaining Almohad minarets to later become the bell tower
- Stop to smell the fragrant jasmine and orange blossoms which are all over town
DescriptionThe dusty streets of Andalusia are filled with culture, history, and the smell of Southern Spain. Today, you can discover the wonder and mystery of Seville on a full day tour bringing you into the heart of this panoramic city. Meet your guide and take a chance to stop by Paseo de Colón, Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza Theater and Torre del Oro, panoramic River Guadalquivir, Plaza de América, Avenida de las Palmeras, and Maria Luisa Park. Next, be guided right into the heart of the historic center, where you first visit Plaza Espana to take some photos. Explore afterward the Murillo Gardens, and wander through the Old town and Jewish Quarter. At last, find yourself at the Cathedral of Seville. This is the biggest Gothic Cathedral in the world, and you will be amazed by its ornamentation and grandeur. Begun in 1401, it wasn't completed until 1506! Next, visit the Giralda, one of the three remaining Almohad minarets in these parts. Mixed with all this history, the Jewish Quarter of Santra Cruz sits nearby. Enjoy the narrow streets and quaint courtyards. Smell the flowers that blossom seemingly out of every corner and windowsill you pass. Before heading back, take some time to dine on your own and enjoy the atmosphere.
IncludesLocal, multilingual guide Transportation on an air-conditioned coach Free time to explore the city on your own Seville full visit, including the Cathedral
- This tour may have multiple pickup stops along Costa del Sol Julià Travel reserves the right to modify the itinerary due to force majeure reasons