My Guide Website?
Mijas Pueblo: Private Tour From the Costa del Sol
Enjoy a private tour of the picturesque whitewashed village of Mijas Pueblo. See the Arabic influences, the oval bullring and centuries-old churches. Enjoy a tasting session featuring fine Malaga wines and some free time for shopping as well.
- See the sights of the picturesque village of Mijas Pueblo
- Experience an optional taxi donkey ride
- Enjoy delicious Malaga wines during a tasting session
DescriptionEnjoy a visit to the picturesque village of Mijas Pueblo and learn about this charming place from your guide. On this private tour you’ll see the oval bullring, the remains of the Arab wall, the churches of the 16th and 17th centuries and much more. Visit the Mijas Contemporary Art Museum and the Ethnographic Museum, where you can see displays of ancient local crafts and recreations of centuries-old buildings. You can choose an optional taxi donkey ride (not included in the tour price). Enjoy a session tasting some delicious Malaga wines and take some time to explore the local shops. If you’re visiting the village on Wednesday or Saturday you can enjoy a free outdoor flamenco show.
IncludesAccredited guide Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tours in a car (1 – 3 people) or in a van (4 – 8 people) don’t include tour guide service during the transportation. The local guide will meet them in Mijas Pueblo
- The tour in a minibus or regular bus (from 8 people on) includes tour guide service during the transportation
- Children younger than 7 years old go for free if there are seats available
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pick-up is available from Malaga or Marbella. Please arrange pick-up from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask or protective covering