My Guide Website?
Torremolinos: Andalusian Horse Show with Flamenco Dance619 Reviews
Immerse yourself in local culture, dance, and music with an entry ticket to the biggest Andalusian horse show in Torremolinos and a live flamenco performance. Greet the horses at the stables.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Malaga:If youʻre booking your trip to Malaga last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Grand Tour: Málaga's Best Sights and Surronds
- From Málaga: Frigiliana Hiking Tour with Wine & Appetizers
- Tour to Gibralfaro
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- From Malaga and Costa del Sol: Day Trip to Tetouan, Morocco
- Become part of the biggest Andalusian horse show in Torremolinos
- Make new friends with the horses at the stables before the horse show
- Marvel at magical moments between the horse and its rider
- Admire the extraordinary dance between the flamenco dancer and the horse.
- Pick up by private bus available in the main areas.
DescriptionExperience Andalusian culture with an Andalusian horse show at Club Hípico El Ranchito every Wednesday. Meet the horses at the stables before watching an equestrian ballet performance performed since 1992 with 20 horses. The experience starts at the El Ranchito equestrian center. Come early to meet the horses, then sit down at a roofed venue to enjoy a show with Spanish music and choreographies by performers featuring a mixture of cowboy moves and high school dressage. The venue has a bar, souvenirs shop and toilets, also WiFi is free and you can park your vehicle inside without cost or effort. In case you need transfer by bus, please check the options available carefully and choose the one which suits better for you.
IncludesFlamenco performance during the horse show Access to independently explore the stables Ritmo a Caballo horse show ticket Pickup and drop-off by bus (if option selected) Parking slot
- There is a souvenir shop, toilets, free onsite Wi-Fi, and air-conditioning at the horse show venue. There is also a bar with drinks and snacks that you can shop at (cash only) The stables are open after 5:00 PM. You can visit on your own to meet the horses If you wish to arrange bus transfer, bear in mind that you have to check the options and choose the one that you need.